Theres no denying Im a slight beauty junkie. 10 years in the industry will do that to you. Anything beauty related gets me excited but what excites me more is Christmas and all the beautiful limited edition sets and products that launch. I couldn't help but collate my favorites below along with some other products on my wishlist this year.
Ok let me start with these ADORABLE limited edition gift sets. If there is pretty and creative packaging involved or anything 'mini' Im sold! What Im also seeing this year is packaging that can be kept and re- used for other things which I love!
I apologize in advance for the state of your credit card after reading this post... It just gets better! Below are a few of my faves Im eyeing my for Christmas this year. These aren't products I have tried yet but really love the look of. See below for details and links.
From left to right.
1. TOO FACED - Sweathearts Perfect Flush Blush $47.00
2. NARS - Bord De Plage Highlighting & Bronzing Palette $93.00
3. THE BALM - Schwing Liquid Eye Liner $42.99
4. NARS - Over Exposed Glow Highlighter - Double Take $67.00
5. FENTY BEAUTY - Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer $52.00
6. HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Palette VOL.3 $127.00
7. STILA - Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick $35
8.MAC COSMETICS - Snowball Holiday Collection
9. MARIO BADESCU - Drying Lotion $26.00
10. MECCA COSMETICA - Enlightened Lit From Within Powder $53.00
11. MECCA COSMETICA - Kissable Lip Exfoliant $25
12. NARS - Sheer Glow Foundation $74
FREELANCE HAIRSTYLIST, MAKEUP ARTIST AND BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE BLOGGER. AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.